9.05.2012

Inspiration: Kitchens

I am dreaming of having my own kitchen again someday! (non-rental kitchen) I would love to do another IKEA kitchen remodel. I still love really modern kitchens, but I also do like the mixture of vintage pieces in the kitchen decor. I love turquoise and pink kitchens but hold a special place in my heart for all white kitchens. If I was remodeling a kitchen today it would have to have white subway tile and white cabinets. I also am loving open wall shelves with pretty dishes and canisters sitting out! Here are some kitchens that I found inspiring....

Kitchen2 IKEA Source
Kitchen1 Ikea Source
Kitchen Collage1
LINKS
1 2 3 4 5
Kitchen 4 Source
Kitchen 3
Source
Kitchen Collage2
LINKS
1 2 3
What would your dream kitchen look like?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that first kitchen - its so clean and simple. Its going to take me FOREVER to decide on my first kitchen, I love white... but I also like pale woods like pine. Decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love white kitchens! And I especially love all the white subway tiles in these! My current kitchen doesn't have as much white as I'd like but the black countertops are actually really cool and at least it has open shelving. Anyway, love these!

    heart, My Billie

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.