Cody's dad is visiting this weekend and this is one of the meals we are cooking him!
Recipe by Veggie Terrain / Inspired by Happy Herbivore
1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 tbsp tamari
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp taco seasoning - We use this recipe to make our own!
tortillas - we use these, sprout wheat and good for you! No added oils.
2 - step guacamole (mashed avocado + minced garlic and kosher salt) to put on the tacos
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay parchment paper on a cooking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk tamari, lime juice, and taco seasoning together.
- Add chickpeas to bowl, tossing until well coated.
- Place chickpeas on the pan in an even layer and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven! Assemble tacos! Enjoy!
*I did change the recipe a bit because it had oil and we do not eat oil. You don't need it I promise. :)