6.08.2012

What I Wore #2

WIW2 TITLE 650x100
WIW2 672012 2
I can not even began to express how much I love this dress! The colors, the fit and the style!
WIW2 6712 1
I am loving my Hello Kitty necklace and purple & blue eyeshadow! WIW2 6712 3 WIW2 6712 5
The only thing missing from my outfit is the whale tattoo I want! I really hope I can get it this year. WIW2 6712 4
OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
Headband - Forever 21 | Necklace - Claire's | Dress - Target | Sandals - Target | Eyeshadow - Rimmel

Target doesn't have the dress or sandals online anymore. I was lucky to get the dress on the clearance rack for $13! I purchased the sandals last year, they are little girls sandals by the way. I have super tiny feet! This dress is so comfy. I feel like it was made for me. We are going to Disney World in September and this is definitely going to be an outfit I plan to wear on vacation. You can view my first What I Wore post here and read about why I decided to start doing them!

I am linking up over at Blonde Episodes for Fashion Fridays!
Have a great weekend! :)

VIEW WIW POSTS HERE

4 comments:

  1. I have same necklace!!! I love your dress. You look really confident in it, if that makes any sense. You are so super cute Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with my necklace. I bought it in Ohio, which is silly because there is a Claire's in the mall here! I guess when your on vacation, you tend to "buy" whatever. LOL Thanks. I do feel confident in the dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable!
    loving the colorful dress!
    so cute!!!

    stopping by from blonde episodes :)
    hope you come show some love :)

    HAPPY FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable! I love the headband!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.