6.20.2012

Guest Post over at Her Sunday

Kim over at Her Sunday asked me to do a guest post for her while she is on vacation! Kim is very sweet and kinda new to the blogger world. Go over and check out her blog and stay awhile. She has great recipes, loves to read and share little bits of her life. For my guest post I chose to post some beautiful inspiring rooms (go figure!) that were mainly turquoise, gray and chevron....
Decor Pad
Beautiful Room Go check out my post HERE. Make sure to go say hello to Kim! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.