6.22.2012

What I Wore #3


WIW3 TITLE 650x100WIW3 62012 1
I got pink pants! YAY! I love the shade of pink and they are flared!
I found adorable owl earrings at Old Navy. WIW3 62012 2
I decided to take photos in my living room this time. My ottoman matched my outfit so well! WIW3 62012 3 My grandmother's vintage emerald ring. I love it so much. WIW3 62012 4 OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top - Express | Pants - Bongo | Headband - Forever 21 | Nail polish - Sally Hansen
Sandals - Target | Necklace - Hobby Lobby | Earrings - Old Navy

I swear I have my owl earrings on, you just can't see them! I never wear earrings. I saw them the other day while shopping at Old Navy and they had to come home with me. I have yet to see one person in the town I live in wearing colored pants or shorts. I am scared to see what the reaction is going to be when I go out in them. My hair already causes many people to stare. LOL

I am linking up over at Blonde Episodes for Fashion Fridays!
Have a great weekend! :)

VIEW WIW POSTS HERE

8 comments:

  1. Love your pink pants! That ottoman is pretty amazing, too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of those pants!! And your ottoman is KILLER!!!!!
    -Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lusting over those owl earrings! To cute :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's the cowboy hat??
    Haha, just kidding! Super cute Jess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! Those pants look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everybody! Dan - Never. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I want your hair
    2. I want to come and live in your space
    3. I love pink and orange together
    4. Did I mention that I want your hair

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.