6.03.2012

MIRRORS FROM KIRKLAND'S

When I make a design board for someone I spend hours hunting the web for great home decor! During my most recent design I stumbled across some great mirrors at affordable prices over on KIRKLAND'S website. Kirkland's is a store I forget about, then I remember that their prices are affordable and I get excited about them all over again! Here are some of my favorite mirrors that they currently have on their website...
KIRKLANDS MIRRORS round
LINKS
1 2 3
These mirrors below are all $24.99 and under! AWESOME!
KIRKLANDS MIRRORS 2
LINKS
1 2 3

Do you have a Kirkland's store where you live? I did in Ohio and hardly ever went.
I am sure I can find one somewhere in Colorado!

4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome prices! I love every single one of those mirrors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can't believe how affordable they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kirklands, but forget about it too. I wish the crown vanity mirror was bigger. Wouldn't that be cool as a big huge mirror?!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.