6.28.2012

Dream Homes

Every once in awhile I get a strong urge to buy a home. Since we are "military" though, I will not purchase a home here in Wyoming. We hope to move in a few years, hopefully to California. By then I don't think I will be able to NOT buy a house anymore. I dream of having a home with palm trees in my front yard. It's a the top of my list of things that I hope to have someday. I have always wanted to also design and build my own home. That is way far away into the future though. There are so many gorgeous mid-century modern homes out there anyways! Look at this one...
Dream Homes
LINKS
1 2
I love homes with funky roof lines, lots of windows or glass walls!
I know there is a great mid-century modern home somewhere out there waiting for me to find it.
DreamHomes 2
LINKS
3 4
DreamHomes 3
LINKS
5 6
Oh, it's so nice to dream!!!!
Someday I will have a house that is modern!
I will be able to paint and decorate however my little heart desires. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love mod homes. They look so much more interesting than the regular boring houses. Also love glass windows but I think it might creep me out to live in one. I imagine they are in the middle of nowhere though so you have privacy. I can't wait to buy a house!! I must mention it once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the first one!!! Amazing house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I looked at the house in the first picture, I kept thinking it was maybe a dollhouse or something. It's so crazy looking that it almost doesn't look real. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.