6.30.2012

MOSAIC - June 2012

Monthly Mosaic // June 2012


My Life Recap / June 2012
*Cody's dad came to visit us in Wyoming
*We went hiking at Vedauwoo National Park
*Did a long blog post about why I recycle
*We went to Rocky Mountain National Park
*You can sponsor My Mod Style now! YAY!
*Finally painted my nightstands
*I got a new job!
*Shared 11 random things about myself and more
*Fell in love with Chickpea Tacos
*Did two outfit post: WIW #2 & WIW#3

What a great month! Life is good! Can't wait to see what awesome stuff we do in July!
See all my Monthly Mosaics HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.