5.07.2012

Thrifty Finds: My Living Room Chairs

While thrifting a few weeks ago I found some cute mid-century modern chairs! It was $15 for the pair.
I needed chairs to put at my vintage table in my living room. I was getting so sick of looking! Everything I wanted started at $150 each. When you go thrifting over and over and NEVER find anything, you get very discouraged. I am glad I didn't go buy anything expensive and was patient.
LR Painted Chairs1
I am very happy with the end result. The fabric is from JoAnn's and only cost me $6 for 2yards!
LR Painted Chairs2
The fabric gave me another POP of turquoise in my living room! YAY!
LR Chairs3
Chloe likes to wiggly, run in circles and play when I am trying to photograph her! She is so cute!
LR Chairs4
Stay tuned for photos of the entire living room!
(and more cute pictures of Chloe.)

Linking up over at Her Library Adventures!

10 comments:

  1. These look adorable, Jessie! And your puppers is the sweetest little thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable chairs, Jessie! and Chloe is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out so cute! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great chairs! And love your treatment of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great! I love the fabric you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Chloe and the chairs!! Can't wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very jealous of your chairs, they're gorgeous, love the white and the colour of the fabric (my fave colour), I'm just having a cuppa and checking out your blog too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. JoAnn's really has some great fabric without having to spend an arm and a leg. Thanks everybody! I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. It looks like Chloe is as enamored of the chairs as you are. If you're patient you can find what you are looking for and keep it within your budget. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I try to just visit the thrift stores often. Sooner or later you get lucky!!!! Chloe loves ALL of our furniture.

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.