5.11.2012

Fashion Friday: Simple Dresses & Simple Me

I love that Forever 21 always has simple dresses that are inexpensive & available in multiple colors.


FASHION Dresses1 650x400 72ppiLINK
FASHION Dresses2 650x400 72ppiLINK
FASHION Dresses3 650x400 72ppiLINK
My wardrobe needs a complete overhaul and some of these dresses would be great pieces to layer and mix & match with! I am going through what I would like to call "a fashion mid-life crisis". I hate all my clothes and feel like I don't know what my style is. I can decorate a room, but when I pick out outfits I end up in a t-shirt and jeans. It's something I hope to work on over the next few months. There are so many great blogger's out there that I find inspiration from! I love vintage clothes but don't feel I can pull off the look. I really need to find my own sense of style! It's something I hope to challenge myself to do throughout the rest of this year. I want to be able to do my own "What I Wore" blog posts!
I am inspired the most by these bloggers:
Elycia
Kaylah
G
Lisa
Sarah
I want to dress cute darn it!
Looks like I have a new project: ME!
I am linking up over at Kori's blog, Blonde Episodes! Go be part of Fashion Fridays!
You can view all my Fashion posts by clicking {HERE}. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.