5.27.2012

Travel // Danish Town Solvang, CA

Last year when we lived in California I blogged about a little town called Solvang a few times. I wanted to post more photos that I took while we were visited this small danish town. I love it because I love photographing the scenery and buildings.
TRAVEL Solvang1 It's a great town full of small shops, great food and windmills! TRAVEL Solvang2 TRAVEL Solvang3 TRAVEL Solvang4
I had the best Chai Latte EVER at the Bulldog Cafe. TRAVEL Solvang5
You can learn all about Solvang, California by visiting the town's official website {HERE}.
View my post of Solvang, CA from last year {HERE}.

VIEW TRAVEL POSTS HERE

2 comments:

  1. Its crazy how time flies! I remember you were moving to California!! Love the pics. Seems like a pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is crazy! I was there this time last year, gosh I miss it.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.