5.23.2012

Inspiration: IKEA Dining Display

I love photographing IKEA room displays.  I find most of them very inspiring.
I love the paint colors they pick for their displays.IKEA Display Plate Wall1IKEA Dining Display Strip
I loved the simple plate display they did on the wall!
I used CHIP IT to find some paint colors that where similar...
IKEA Display 2IKEA Dining Display Strip
LINKS
1 2 3 4
I can't wait to our next trip to IKEA!
If you missed the IKEA bedroom display I posted about earlier this month you can view that {HERE}.

2 comments:

  1. Dumb question.. can you hang those plates without 1000 holes in your walls. I want to do that but haven't found a way without all the holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a dumb question. I am not sure. I guess you could try some kind of 3M product to "tape" them on the wall, but if they fall they will break. :( I guess you could hang pretty plastic plates or Corelle. LOL
    I really miss your blog by the way. :(

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.