5.10.2012

TODAYS COLOR: NAVY

I love navy, but only when it's paired with a bright color. I can't imagine having a navy room in my house unless I was decorating it for Cody! If we ever have a home again with enough rooms, I would love to decorate a space just for him and I would paint it navy blue. Navy with orange or pink are two color combo's I love....
Katie Likes BlueNavy & Pink Bedroom
The Crafted SparrowNavy Living Room
Home Depot & In The Thick of It
Navy Living RoomNavy Dining Room  
Dream Design LiveNavy Living Room
The Lived in RoomNavy Bedroom Apartment TherapyNavy Living Room

3 comments:

  1. I love navy and burnt orange. I also love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really a big fan of navy either, but I do love it with hot pink in that first pic. Your blog design looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of navy walls, but I am not sure I could commit to it everyday. It looks so classic with the white couch though. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.