6.20.2013

Collecting Color // Yellow & Pink

PINK YELLOW
Afterlight
AfterlightAfterlight
AfterlightAfterlight
Afterlight

I had fun going around my house seeking out yellow and pink items to photograph. Surprisingly I don't have a lot of yellow stuff sitting around. The last photo with the Carebears has to be my favorite. They are just so darn cute! I think next month I am going to attempt to challenge myself to only take photos while out and about. The color scheme for next month is yellow and navy.
The Collecting Colour Challenge is hosted by Good Things.
See all my Collecting Colour posts HERE.

14 comments:

  1. SOOO much awesome. Is that a hello kitty toaster? And I love your vinyl toys. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a Hello Kitty toaster! I got it as a wedding gift from a friend. I love it so much,...Cody on the other hand is not a huge fan of it. hahaha

      Delete
  2. Cute!! Those Care Bears really are adorable. x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that end table your cat is chillin on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of these colors! Reminds me of strawberry/banana lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Pink and yellow is one of my favorite color schemes! Pink looks great with any color, as you know. Love the yellow knobs. Where did you get those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy! I know you love pink and yellow together. The knob was actually the original knob, I just spray painted it yellow. :)

      Delete
  6. P.S. I pinned the yellow knobs to my yellow board on pinterest. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that print! And of course any kitty pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful selection. Never would have guesses yellow and pink make such a fab combo!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.