6.11.2013

At The Moment

Our Backyard
I've been enjoying lots of tea. My newest tea obsession is Sweet Coconut Thai (It's decaf by the way).
I'm doing pretty good with my caffeine/coffee addiction.
Down to only one cup in the morning and sometimes an extra on the weekend as a treat.
Our Backyard
Glad to be wearing flip flops and hanging out on my deck.
Kitties at the door
The cats love watching me outside. They are so curious, but too scared to venture outside on their own.
In our Yard
Flowers are in full bloom in my backyard.
28 Miles // June 4th
Getting some longer bike rides in with Cody. My absence from the internet is due to my love for my bicycle.
So far we are only doing 30 mile rides, which on average takes around 3 hours to do.
I hope to at least be able to do 50 miles in one day by the end of the month.
Not sure if we will have time to pull this off, but I can be hopefully. :)
Ouch
Since I have been using my new clip in pedals I have crashed every ride.
I always have a little blood and a lot of grease on me. hahaha
Greenway bike ride // 28 miles
One of our parks has a little box full of books for people to read and share.
Isn't that cool? I may have to donate a few. They are trying to encourage people to grab a book and read at the park.
Being Cute
There has been lots of cuddling happening with my fur babies. :)

Overall things have been good. I have been enjoying my new found freedom since blogging less. I think during the colder months when I am pinned up instead blogging is better for me. I'm also super busy painting our kitchen cabinets still! (BOO!) Hopefully they will be done by the end of the month and I can share some photos. How is your summer going? (I guess Fall for some of my readers?)

12 comments:

  1. A park in Boston has a free library like that too! It's really wonderful. x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so funny because I didn't know what it was. They have put the books in a mini fridge on a post. I opened it and was so surprised! :)

      Delete
  2. Aww doggie is so cute. I totally understand that blogging less gives you a little more freedom, which is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your having a lovely time! Your bike rides sound incredible. One of my favorite teas is a ginger coconut <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biking is so much fun! I wish I would of discovered the tea forever ago! :) Thanks for stopping by Michelle.

      Delete
  4. I love the fridge full of books. Such a great idea. Oh and your mickey mug is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love my Mickey mug. I picked that up at a thrift store a few years back.

      Delete
  5. I love all the kitty friends at the door! Such cuties.

    Meg
    eloquentbabble.blogspot.com (formerly guppyandwhaleshark)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I FREAKING LOVE the books-in-the-park container. I have never seen such a thing but I think it's totalyl awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I have to find some books to put in there!

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.