12.13.2012

A Few of My Favorite Things #1

It's no secret of what kind of week I've been having. (unless you haven't read the post below this one yet.) I wanted to put a collection of things together that I found lovely and inspiring. I needed some uplifting this week and found these things below did that! A few things from around the web that made me smile....
favorite video

Rip Esselstyn is a very inspiration speaker. He inspired me to try a plant based diet and a year later I'm still doing it. Such strong words in the video and very educational.


Favorite Post Twilighter by Jen

This post really made me smile. Jen writes about how she ends up in Forks, Washington by chance. She gets to visit the "twilight" town and is kindly welcomed by the towns sheriff. She hiked in Olympic National Park and shares some of her beautiful pictures. I think the area is beautiful and I hope to visit it someday. Read her post HERE.


Favorite Things1

SS Cycle Pendant | Short-Sleeve Crochet Tulle Dress

Favorite Qoute530311_10151347736083377_47172160_n
SOURCE

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Rip! I follow the diet recommended by him and his father, Dr. Esselstyn to a "T". It was because of them that I cut out oil from my diet and increased my leafy greens that much more. Now that I live in Austin, one of these days I'm going to go see Engine 2 and go to one of Rip's potlucks. :)

    Oh and I LOOOOVE that bicycle pendant, especially with the little basket on it. I have a basket on my bike. :)

    Thanks for sharing,
    Aubrey
    Project Lovegood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to hear him speak someday. :) He is so amazing. His dad is such a cute old man.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's funny when I saw the dress I thought of you. Then I thought, "This would be good for me to wear if Violet took my pictures." LOL I don't know if it would work on me and it probably wouldn't work with my hair. :( You should buy it!!!

      Delete
  3. That quote is beautiful! I think it's a good idea to go to a happy place haha :) For me, cuddling with my boyfriend and pets helps :D (and pretty nailpolish and chocolates haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it. It made me feel better yesterday. :)

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.