12.12.2010

TODAYS COLOR: PINK & HONEYSUCKLE

Turquoise Tulips & BlissPinkRoom

You may already know because its plastered all over the "interior design blog world", Honeysuckle is named the color of 2011 by PANTONE. Well my apartment has every shade of pink in it so I guess I did it right. lol
6a00d834cdafac69e20148c6902c3e970c-800wiPicture 5
Houzz and The Pumpkin Queen
Picture 3PINK wall
Young House Love
Pink Flower
HGTV Blog
design-happens-riehl-pink-chairs
Bossy Color Blog
3_08_viewers_family


Do color trends matter to you? I think everyone should always decorate how they like and not worry about what everyone else is doing.

{ Click on the images to visit the sources }

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.