12.09.2010

4 Movies

4 movies


1. Chasing Sleep - I only watched this movie because Jeff Daniels was in it. It is a very bazaar story about a man who's wife dies and he basically goes crazy. It was a very dark movie. 2 stars

2. The Oxford Murders - A college student tries to solve a murder mystery based off math problems. This movie has unnecessary sex scenes in it I thought. It was interesting but not that good. 2 stars

3. Get Smart - Pretty funny, but not as good as most Steve Carell movies. 3 stars

4. Gamer - Only watched this because Michael C Hall is in it. It is about video games that are played using real life people. Again, unnecessary nudity. 2.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.