12.21.2010

Disney World Vacation #2 - December 2010

Well I am back and we had a great time at Disney. We were a bit stressed during our vacation due to a crappy hotel bed, cold weather and the Disney Dining Plan. If anyone ever plans to go to Disney and has any questions, please feel free to ask me. Disney is a wonderful place, but there are mistakes you can make when planning your vacation.

We stayed at The Pop Century Resort at Disney. I would not recommend this resort. I recommend spending more money on a nicer resort if you ever plan on going. When you stay at a Disney resort there are tons of perks. You ride buses to the parks, you can stay at the park after it has closed to the general public and you can get the Disney Dining Plan which saves you tons of money on food.
disney dec10 collage 1 9x12

We got a different dining plan this vacation. This vacation we got 1 table service meal each day. Table service meal means a "nicer" sit down meal verses "fast food". Only problem with doing this, is you have to make dinner reservations 180 days prior to your vacation. Sadly, there are people out there who book multiple reservations for the same day at all different restaurants. Which caused Cody and I to have to eat at places we didn't like. I had being trying to book reservations since October, and they were already all full. Cody and I will just stick with the "fast food" food plan, which they call Quick Service Meals. Making reservations is hard when you just want to play at the parks and ride rides!! That is why we go!!
disney dec10 collage 2 9x12

Anyways, I don't mean to sound so negative. lol It is just things you learn from each time you go. This vacation we got our picture taken with lots of the characters! That was super fun. I also really enjoyed the Christmas environment!

We rode the Toy Story Ride - Midway Mania. We didn't get a chance to ride it last time. The line is usually the longest out of all the rides in all the parks. We rode it 4 times! I think it is one of our favorite things at Disney's Hollywood Studios Park.
disney dec10 collage 3 9x12
disney dec10 collage 4 9x12

In the collage above you can see a picture I took of Mickey Mouse figurines that we bought while on vacation. Their proper name is "Vinylmation". Yes, I started collecting something new. Cody & I really love them. They are each painted by a different artist. There are probably over 100 of them to collect and you buy them blind boxed. You trade with the people that work at the stores or other guests at the park. We were lucky and all the ones we bought were ones we wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.