12.05.2010

Christmas Tradition - Metamora

Yesterday Cody & I went to Metamora Indiana with my parents. We go every December as a Christmas tradition. Metamora is a very small town that is full of stores that sell crafts, antiques and new items. There is something there for everyone! I took a million pictures, here are a few of my favorites.....
metamora page2
metamora page1
metamora page3
metamora page4
metamora page5

Every year I usually get a Christmas figurine of some sort. This year there was a new store that had Hello Kitty stuff. Needless to say I bought two cute Hello Kitty stuffed animals instead. lol My dad bought me the vintage pink owl in the photo above from my favorite antique shop at Metamora. I figured he would fit somewhere in my decor at the apartment.

This will probably be the last time that we will go to Metamora with my parents, at least for awhile. Hopefully we will be able to come home next year for Christmas. I am not sure how that will all work out with Codys leave time from the Military. He will only be at his job for a few months so it may be to soon to come back to OHIO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.