12.24.2010

Christmas Toy Past

Today I wanted to take a trip down memory lane. Years ago I would have been opening presents as a child. Here is a 80's flashback to a few of the toys I remember Santa bringing me.

Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Rainbow Bright Doll and a Tomy Water Game
Rainbow Bright in BOXvintage-starball-1980s-tomy-wizard-water-games-retro_230529822567

Fisher-Price Toy Sets
6a00d83451ccbc69e20120a68a2a67970c-400wi

I almost forgot about these charm necklaces that I used to have till I saw the picture today!
dscf3551

It is so much fun remembering all the fun things I used to have. I think this is why I collect toys now. lol I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas!

{Click on the images to visit the source}

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I used to love collecting the charms for my charm bracelet!! I am a huge toy collector as well. I collect all the Fisher Price Little people Playsets, breyer Horses,Barbies, little golden books,The little 45 record read along books that are played ofcourse on a vintage fisher price record player, old Marx Playsets ...the list really could go on and on. I really loved my water toy too!! And what was up with those water toys constantly leaking LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I am not the only one who collects toys! I can't wait to display my collection someday. I am hoping to display everything where ever I move to next year. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thanks for including Michael Knight. :) The Tomy water toy is just perfect. And the charm necklaces?? Agh! Where did mine go? I looked for one on ebay last year and they are crazy expensive. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had all of those except for the knight rider.. I still have some of those old charms too (like the abacus) and the book they stored in! Crazy how much I loved that water toy and rainbow bright.

    It makes me sad when they remake the 80's toys, they were so much cuter than today's versions.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.