12.29.2010

Busy December

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Between being on vacation, all the Christmas family gatherings and Cody leaving for basic training I have not had much free time. Yesterday I went back to work after being off almost 3 weeks! That was a reality check. I realized how much I don't want to work in retail anymore. It was super busy at IKEA yesterday and I am just burned out with Customer Service. My mind is elsewhere at this point. I am ready to move forward.
Cody & Me November 2010

Cody is going to basic training on Tuesday January 4th. I will be driving him up on Monday and staying over night with him. Then we say our goodbyes for 8 weeks. Then I will go to San Antonio Texas to see him graduate in March. I am already looking really forward to it. After he graduates he will train for his job for 6 months. We will be able to talk during this period which will help a lot! I will go visit him at least once, maybe more depending on his location. I am hoping I cope with being alone well. I have a bunch of things I plan to do while he is gone. I should be able to keep my mind busy and make the best of it.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Thanks for stopping by!
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. I get the retail thing, I did that for a few years and it does get tiring, but things should slow down soon.
    It sounds like you all have everything all planned out. I hope you keep buys, will you be able to video chat with each other at all?!
    Email me if you ever need to chat!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.