5.28.2010

Design Board - Girly Bathroom

Tee had emailed for help decorating her apartment. I did her bedroom design board {HERE}. She wanted to use the "Dressed to Thrill" Shower Curtain as her theme in her bathroom. Here is the design board I made for her...

girly bathroom for Tee 2

With it being for an apartment bathroom, Tee is not going to be painting. If she could paint I would probably suggest painting the walls black. Or maybe painting the walls 2 tone pink stripes.

{LINKS}

Hat Boxes {HERE}
Bathroom Space Saver Shelf {HERE}
Pin-Up Girl Picture {HERE}
3 Drop Chandelier Frame {HERE}
Shower Curtain {HERE}
Dwell Studio Towels {HERE}
Lilli Bath Collection {HERE}
Pink Towel Set {HERE}
Makeup Pictures {HERE}
Mirrored Vanity Tray {HERE}
Black Wall Shelves {HERE}

*The Roses I found in a image search. I thought some fake roses in a vase on the counter would be pretty!*

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Thanks so much for doing this for me. Its adorable and I love it. Once I get my apartment set up I'll be sure to e-mail you pictures. You've been a great help!

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Sorry it took me so long. I have been very busy. I would LOVE to see pictures of your apartment! Good luck and Happy Decorating!

    love
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! you make great design boards Jessie..I love them
    I recently started to make my own design boards,it's much easier than boards with real samples and glued pictures....

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.