4.26.2010

Design Board - Pink & Black Bedroom for Tee

Tee contacted me for some help decorating her new apartment! My design plan was based around her beautiful bedding and having a girly feel to her room....

Pink & Black Apartment / Design Board

{LINKS}

Marilyn Monroe Poster {HERE}
Bedding {HERE}
Mirror {HERE}
Jewelry Tree {HERE}
Pink Lamp {HERE}
Curtains {HERE}
Pillow {HERE}
Picture Frame {HERE}
Pink Chair {HERE}
Chalkboard Decal {HERE}
Pink Storage Box {HERE}
Dress Form {HERE}

Inspiration Photos :

Bedroom / Image source unknown
interior-bedroom-decoration-ideas-with-a-soft-pink-color

Bedroom / Image source unknown
CLASSIC-BEDROOM-in-Pink-and-black-jpg1

Wallpapered Bookcase / Image source {HERE} Scranton Design Inspiration
 
                    Wallpapered Bookcase


I hope these ideas and inspiration help Tee out with decorating her new home!!! { Thanks Tee for contacting me! I enjoyed designing this for you! }

3 comments:

  1. Stunning and simply all in one...absolutely fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. Love me some pink! Doesn't PB teen have the cutest lamps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I love it so muchhh!! Thanks so much for helping me out .... I love the design board... I'll be sending my mom this link. Once again Thank You

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.