5.28.2010

4 Movies

4 movies #2

1. Gossip - A story about how a "rumor" gets way out of hand. I was able to sit through this whole movie, but I really didn't like it very much.  2 stars

2. The Education of Charlie Banks - I enjoyed this movie. It felt long and the movie dragged on. It did keep me interested though. My husband hated it. lol  3 stars

3. The Iron Giant - Funny and heartfelt. I always seem to like kids movies. lol  4 stars

4. Wolverine - I love the XMEN movies. I think this one is my favorite.  5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.