5.13.2010

{ 4 Year Wedding Anniversary }

On this day 4 years ago Cody & I were married! Just goes to show that even Dr. Seuss Wedding Vows DO having meaning! We had our pastor read a little story about how it was love at first sight when we met. Then we did Dr. Seuss wedding vows to "surprise" our guests and lighten the mood. {VOWS HERE}

Our Wedding - May 2006

My Wedding - May 2006

My Wedding - May 2006

Our Wedding / May 06

Our Wedding / May 06

My Wedding - May 2006

My Wedding - May 2006

Our Wedding / May 06

Our Wedding / May 06

Our Wedding / May 06

Our Wedding / May 06

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th anniversary Jessie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! looks that was really beautiflu ceremony! photos are absolutely gorgeous,and you two are great couple :)
    I wish you many many years of happiness and joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie! Congratulations to you and Cody! You look so lovely! I love your hair. And that is the coolest wedding cake I've ever seen! (Of course, I would have expected that from you.) Did you see the movie "Because I Said So?" Diane Keaton (who I love) was a wedding cake maker, she designed the cutest cakes.

    And - how is that totally fab guy walking you down the isle? He's too young to be your dad?! Man, he's cool. Explains the groovy mood board you did for your parents.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.