5.07.2010

Design Boards for Lindsay

Lindsay wanted some ideas for decorating her bedroom. She wanted a modern room with items that were nature themed. Her favorite color is green. I found the bedding and the rest of the design was based around it...

{Design Board #1}
Mod Nature Design Board

{LINKS}

Birds Damask Comforter Set {HERE}
Melissa Spot Mirror {HERE}
ASPELUND Bed Frame {HERE}
Wicker Rocker {HERE}
Cat Bed {HERE}
Bird Wall Hook {HERE}
A Little Bird Told Me {HERE}
Green Turf Balls {HERE}
White Pigeon Vase {HERE}
Cube Bookends {HERE}
ODDA Stand {HERE}
Vanity Stool {HERE}
Coconut Shell Table Lamp {HERE}
Yellow Damask Picture Frame {HERE}
Floral Picture Frame {HERE}
Green Swash Picture Frame {HERE}
Curtains {HERE}
Plant & Pot {HERE}
PAPAJA Plant Pots {HERE}
Rhino Gray {HERE}

I designed a second board based around the other bedding I fell in love with. I would love the bedding for myself, but I don't need it right now! This theme may be a little to girly for Lindsay, but I had fun making it....

{Design Board #2}
Mod Nature Design Board 2

{LINKS}

Carolina Parakeet Green {HERE}
Floral Bedding {HERE]
Pink Decorative Balls {HERE}
Bird Prints {HERE} {HERE}
Yellow & White Curtains {HERE}
MOD Green Lamp {HERE}
3 Glass Birdies {HERE}
Orange "Panton" knockoff Chair {HERE}

Happy Decorating Lindsay! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie -

    Hope you're having a whimsical weekend, thus far! The second mood board is to die for! Love the pops of orange! Talk to you soon - xoxo!

    http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com
    http://closetfullofgoodies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jessie, lots of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.