5.02.2010

10 Things {that cheer me up}

It is not always easy to keep a smile on your face. I thought it would be fun to share with you what does help me get through the tuff days....
10 Things - May 2010

{10 Things that Cheer Me Up}

1. Listening to the band BLUR
2. My cat Norman
3. Sunshine & Flowers
4. The color Yellow
5. The thought of having a baby someday
6. Caffeine
7. Listening to the band Coldplay
8. Spongebob Squarepants
9. Working on my blog
10. Driving my Mustang (except mine is a 2002)

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! Great choices. This is very nice. They will definitely help you get through the tough days. :)

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.