3.03.2012

The River Walk - San Antonio, Texas

A week ago I posted some pictures that I had taken of The Arch in St. Louis. This week I wanted to share photos I took in San Antonio, Texas. San Antonio is where all the Air Force Basic Training Graduations are. San Antonio is know for it's River Walk. We went to the River Walk and did a boat tour, the day before the graduation. It was fun to ride on the boat and hear about the history of the city. The river you ride through is surrounded by tall buildings, restaurants and a shopping mall. I really enjoyed taking pictures....
Travel San Antonio5Travel San Antonio12Travel San Antonio1Travel San Antonio6Travel San Antonio2Travel San Antonio13Travel San Antonio3Travel San Antonio4Travel San Antonio7Travel San Antonio8Travel San Antonio9Travel San Antonio10Travel San Antonio11Travel San Antonio14
Dan & Me
I have no idea what I was laughing about, but apparently it was really funny.
If you want to learn more about the River Walk go {HERE}
Photos taken on March 2, 2011


VIEW TRAVEL POSTS HERE

1 comment:

  1. My city! You made it look pretty with you pictures somehow lol.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.