3.16.2012

Fashion Friday: BRIGHT EYES

Hipster Tipstertumblr_lizep15Jd41qf6jy9o1_500
Drop Dead Gorgeous Dailybright-eyeshadow-palettes-600x383
Style Tips 101Bright-Eyeshadow
Of course Gwen Stefani can do whatever she wants and look beautiful...
Style News & The Hairstyler
gwen-stefani-300x400Gwen-Stefani
Modern Cosmeticsauthentic-mac-cosmetics-wholesale
Eyeshadow & Lipstickgreen-eyeshadow-makeup
I just purchased this eyeshadow by Rimmel...
Rimmel-GlamEyes-Eyeshadow

I have never wore blue eyeshadow in my life. I tried it out the other day and I loved it. The shadow doesn't seem to crease to bad either.
I have yet to find a good eyeshadow primer, any suggestions?
What brand of eyeshadow do you use?


Go over to Kori's blog, Blonde Episodes to be part of Fashion Fridays!
You can view all my Fashion posts by clicking {HERE}. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool post. I only spurlge on foundation and concealer but mostly get Covergirl eyeshadow. I would love to try MAC or something to see if it was "better"- but I'm like.. "Hmm, do I want to pay $25 for green eyeshadow". Im so scared to wear bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your scared to wear bright colors, then you should buy the Rimmel like I did. It was like $3 at Walmart. I have a few MAC eyeshadows and do like them, but don't see a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.