3.12.2012

Modern Home & Ocean View

Today the weather is beautiful here in Wyoming. I still rather be somewhere near an ocean listening to the waves. I dream of having a home on a hillside with an ocean view. This house I found today would be perfect....
Minimalist House DesignHome-With-Beach-Backgraund2
Home-With-Beach-Backgraund1
Home-With-Beach-Backgraund5
Home-With-Beach-Backgraund6-1
Just kick up your feet with a laptop and blog all day....
Home-With-Beach-Backgraund3
Home-With-Beach-Backgraund4
I think this place may be my heaven! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.