2.01.2012

My Thrifted Hexagon Table

I finally painted my table that I purchased a few months ago at a thrift store for $10! I decided to spray paint it Rust-Oleum Berry Pink. I still have to find knobs for it, because unfortunately it was missing one.
Hexagon Table Before
The first thing I did was sanded the table and primed it using BULLS EYE 1-2-3 Primer. I also used Rust-Oleum spray paint primer to get the ornate design on the wood better.
Hexagon Table Logo1
The table is in our front entryway. It's the first thing you see when you walk into our house.Hexagon Table 2
I have had the mirror for years! It used to be gold and I painted it white...Mirror1Hexagon Table3
I am really happy with the way the table came out! I am so sick of my ugly rental walls. I don't want to paint because we probably will be moving again in a year anyways. Looking around my house I notice that it looks like a toy store / fun house or something. All the colors and toys for decor. lol I plan to make our next home more "grown up".

6 comments:

  1. i love love love this!!! your so good at decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It looks great! Love that color. I love that your home is happy, youthful, colorful and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!! The pink is a really pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is FANTASTIC! I love it! Never would've thought to paint it pink! Great job!

    Lesley bytheporchlight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesley. Everything looks better in pink. LOL

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.