2.03.2012

Fashion Friday: Disney Inspired Outfits

The other day I was searching for Alice in Wonderland posters and stumbled across a Tumblr page with cute Disney inspired outfits. The outfits are designed by Lala Kay and her page is called Disney Bound.
tumblr_lyqms8fTMp1qj9wxoo1_400tumblr_lyl67drhBP1qj9wxoo1_500
The outfits are so right on to the characters! If you are a Disney fan, it's really fun to look at all the outfits!
tumblr_lyioe837BI1qj9wxoo1_500tumblr_lyoqpgSJ6z1qj9wxoo1_500
There are many pieces in the outfits that I would love to wear myself!
tumblr_lyhzb7TekI1qj9wxoo1_400tumblr_lyha9wUyw31qj9wxoo1_500

If you want to see more, and there are MANY MANY more, you can view all her cute outfits on Polyvore or her Tumblr Page!

Go over to Kori's blog, Blonde Episodes to be part of Fashion Fridays!
You can view all my Fashion posts by clicking {HERE}. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE THESE! My favorite is Disneybound by Marie..SOO pretty all of them! Have a fabulous weekend. ♥Winona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disney. These are so cute, I think Bambi is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Hey honey, just so you know I try to visit your page every week and it doesn't come up. I was so excited to see it tonight! Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.