2.14.2012

Happy Hallmark Holiday!

Cody and I have been together for almost 9 years now and we are pretty proud of that! We don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. I took some photos of us in the car a few days ago when we were out shopping...
Valentine Day3 2012

Cody always manages to take photos of me when I am talking. I am usually saying,"When are you going to take the picture?" I never know when he's going to take it. I still love him though. lol You would think after 9 years I would just stop talking when the camera is out.

Cody is amazing and I am blessed to have him in my life. All the GOOD things in my life are in some way related to him. They happen because of him and he helps me get through all the tuff times. I drag him to antique stores, take him thrifting, make him listen to my music, he puts up with the PINK in the house and all my other annoying but somehow lovable habits. For that, HE IS AWESOME and I love him.

I hope you all do something sweet for someone you love in your life today!

1 comment:

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.