1.06.2010

Norman {My Favorite Kitty}

Norman {my favorite kitty} Collage - Jan 2010

Norman is about 4 years old. A friend of mine found him on the side of the road when he was a small kitten. She brought him to me because she knew I wouldn't be able to say NO. He is so sweet and loves all the other pets. He is kinda like the "mom" to all the other animals in the house. The other cats will follow him around and they only like to "cuddle" with him. He loves attention and is friendly even to people he doesn't know. He always makes me smile when I have had a bad day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.