1.13.2010

BLOG LOVE

I found a new blog I really like. Great eyecandy!

Spearmint Decor Header

I have really grown fond of OLD OLD homes with tall ceilings and fireplaces in every room! I want my next home to be huge with tons of rooms to decorate! I love the mixture of modern furniture mixed with antiques. Spearmint Decor did a post with this lovely home that displays just that!

Antiques & Modern Home

Antiques & Modern Home

Antiques & Modern Home

Antiques & Modern Home

Antiques & Modern Home

Click {HERE} to see the Spearmint Decor post!
Images from Shoot Factory

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie! I used to really love old buildings. Having lived in an old building for a long time, I am no longer enamored with them. I want very clean and modern. That said, I love this place! Don't you think that patchwork sofa is to die for? I think what makes this place work for me is the white floors. I am totally obsessed with white floors. Wish I could paint mine white.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.