1.21.2010

*Love Me No Matter What*

I designed this today to frame in my bedroom. My husband & I are having to make some tuff life decisions right now. This really fits how we feel!

LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT

Photos in Bedroom - Jan 2010

IKEA Dresser in Bedroom - jan 2010

I am slowly working on getting a new "look" in our bedroom. I have a hard time placing items in the IKEA dresser. I am never happy with it. Today I put new picture frames on display with photos of my husband & I....

IKEA Dresser in Bedroom - jan 2010

1 comment:

  1. Jessie, I may have to revise my stance on posters. Your "Love me no matter what" is really cute. And I do love type. I think I like the graphic work, maybe they are examples of pop art. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.