Bathroom Accessories

We got our toilet for our bathroom....

Toilet for Hall Bathroom - Jan 2010

I can't decide on bathroom accessories....

Picking Bathroom Accessories

Which one do you like best? They are all chrome, but the photos make the colors look different.


  1. So much fun to remodel! Hope you are enjoying it! Thanks for the comments on my Gwen post honey. Hope you are having a great week! Kori xoxo

  2. There are many brands with a lot of stylish accessories these days...the space in the bathroom and the decor becomes the deciding factor.


HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.