1.08.2010

Goodbye Ugly Green Tile

{Remodeling the hall bathroom / January 2010}

The Day has finally come. We are finally remodeling our hall bathroom. This room is the reason we don't like to have company over. Its just embarrassing!!!!

Hall Bathroom - BEFORE - January 2010

Hall Bathroom - BEFORE - January 2010

I posted months ago my "design board" for the bathroom! I am so glad that I get to make my design finally come to life! Below is a photo of what most of our light switches look like in our house. The only reason they are like this is because the previous home owners pulled them all out of the wall. ?????? It will be nice not to look at this anymore!

Hall Bathroom - BEFORE - January 2010

Hall Bathroom - BEFORE - January 2010

As you can see from the pictures, the bathroom is small. It does have a tall ceiling though making it feel bigger. I plan to paint it white to keep it feeling larger.

Hall Bathroom - BEFORE - January 2010

Hall Bathroom - BEFORE - January 2010

The sink faucet we bought a few years ago, that will be staying! I am keeping the medicine cabinet and lights for our basement bathroom that we hope to remodel some day! HA! More like some "year".

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.