1.04.2013

What I Wore #11

WIW 11 jan3 13 pic7 WIW 11 jan3 13 pic4 WIW 11 jan3 13 pic3 WIW 11 jan3 13 pic2 WIW 11 jan3 13 pic8 WIW 11 jan3 13 pic5
OUTFIT DETAILS
Sweater - American Eagle, Thrifted | Shirt - Sea Shepherd Tee | Ring - Old Navy
Necklace - Made for me by Lisa | Jeans - Target, Skinny Fit 6 | Boots - Sears, Little Girls department

I started doing these photos with my hair down and didn't like it. Up in a bun it went. Cody just dyed my roots for me. I love it up in a ponytail when its freshly done. It looks so pretty! I am so in love with my sweater. I just got it last weekend on my birthday. I got a lot of stuff actually and I am sure it will all appear on the blog sooner or later. I am still uncomfortable in front of the camera. Even with this being outfit post #11!

If you saw my 32 Things Before 32 List I had put down TAKE LOTS OF SELF PORTRAITS. I am just trying to get more confident in front of the camera. Plus I figure someday when I am old and gray I will be glad I took all these silly photos! ;)
Happy Weekend!

VIEW WIW POSTS HERE

17 comments:

  1. I really really really like that sweater.
    Overall your lookin' good!
    ~Ama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I paid more then I wanted to for it, but now I am glad I bought it. I love it so much. I'm sure it was a fortune new.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklace, I know what you mean about being uncomfortable in front of the camera. One of my goals this year is to do an outfit post. I just need to get the confidence to take the pictures now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the necklace adorable? Outfit posts aren't easy but I find them fun. I want to do one outside in the snow.

      Delete
  4. That sweater is awesome, especially the colour. And eventually you'll find it easier to take pictures! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I was really drawn to the colors. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. So sweet! Stopping by from Sugar and Dots to say hello. Enjoy the first weekend of 2013! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimmie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  6. That sweater looks so perfectly soft and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sweater! Gorgeous colours and it looks so comfy and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so adorable!! Love all the pairings together :)

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.