1.28.2013

A Few Of My Favorite Things #3

One of my friends sent me the link to this video the other day. I laughed so hard I cried. She knew I was having a bad day and she said, "You can't be sad when you listen to the thrift store song." She was so right. I don't watch TV or listen to the radio, so I have no idea how popular this is or how long it's been around. It's new too me and I felt it was worth sharing....
favorite video

(If you are offended by bad LANGUAGE, please don't watch it.)

Picture 2Violet's VDAY DIY

I love Violet's DIY Valentine Day post. She shows you how to make a pretty garland and glittered jars! Yes please. I want to make these jars to hold my pens and pencils in my office.

Favorite image

SOURCE

This place is on my vacation list. It's an image taken at the Mesa Arch in Canyonlands National park, UTAH. Isn't it just beautiful? I just want to runaway to this place in live at that exact spot! This is a perfect example of why I love our planet. :)

Favorite story enhanced-buzz-30507-1357492525-6

Meet Evan. He donates all of his allowance to help homeless cats! Such a sweet story. Another blogger mentioned this on their blog a few weeks back, and now I can't remember who it was. If it was you please leave me a comment below so I can link to you as well. Read the story HERE.
Have a great week everybody!!!

8 comments:

  1. I have a favorites post I'm working on too! I LOOOOOOOVE Macklemore's Thrift Shop song and video. I was hooked on it for a long time in 2012, still hooked!

    And what a super sweet boy to do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured the song was older, but new too me. LOL I'm always behind on all music. I will probably buy his album. I can't wait to see your posts.

      Delete
  2. That photo of Utah is amazing! I'd love to go there too..... oneday! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. UTAH seems like it's got to be one of the best places for National Park beauty!

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with Thrift Shop!! Almost as obsessed as I am with thrift shopping, haha. And those glitter jars are so cute!!

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You are welcome Violet! You always have such awesome things on your blog. :)

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.