1.03.2013

COLOR OF THE MONTH: MINT GREEN

COTM Jan MintGreen1
LINKS
1 2 3 4

COTM Jan MintGreen2
LINKS
5 6 7 8 9 10

COTM Jan MintGreen3
LINKS
11 12 13 14 15

This is a new series I wanted to start on my blog for 2013.
I used to post weekly posts of interiors called TODAY'S COLOR.

I miss doing them, but felt weekly was a bit much. I also like incorporating everything, not just decor. I love color and making collages with everything from fashion to interior design is much more inspiring I think. Color is everywhere. Mint green is a bit of a trend right now. I don't follow trends. I find mint green simply beautiful and a peaceful color. Cody has agreed to let me paint our home office in a shade of mint green. I can't wait.

What colors are you loving right now? Let me know and I may pick it for next months color!

16 comments:

  1. I love this! So inspiring! I'm glad you're doing a series of these. That ladie's mint green hair is perfection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the hair is amazing!! I am glad you like this post. :)

      Delete
  2. I have a thing for pastels, so let's go with purple, pink and blue! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep your color suggestions in mind. :) Thanks very much. I hope you liked these collages.

      Delete
  3. I love every.bit.of.this.post. Like I wanted that girls hair. Until I saw that mint green chair (I am NOT meaning to rhyme here). What pretty COLORS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rhyming can be fun. I am glad you like this post. I wasn't sure how it would go over. I LOVE making collages of pretty things. :)

      Delete
  4. Ahh, I LOVE mint green right now! I am so dying for a mint green dress, I think they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to paint my office a shade of mint green! Mod Cloth has such a great selection of mint green stuff right now.

      Delete
  5. I died over that dress from ModCloth. Apparently everyone else did too cause it's sold out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that how it always is!!??? I want that dress. I do not have anything mint green or from Mod Cloth.

      Delete
  6. I love the colour! Great blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collage! Mint was my cotm last month. This month is blush. :)

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Blush is pretty also. I don't know what color I will do next month. We'll see. :)

      Delete
  8. Too many things that I want! Those cookies look delicious. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they do!!!! Mint green is so wonderful.

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.