11.28.2012

Thrifty Finds: Wingback Chairs

A few weeks back Cody and I were out thrifting and stumbled upon these wingback chairs! If you would of asked me five years ago if I ever thought I'd like wingback chairs the answer would of been NO! I fell in love with these beauties as soon as I saw them! I knew right away that I wanted them for our front living room...

Thrifted Chairs3 They are Chloe approved! She is already using them to gaze out the window... Thrifted Chairs2
I really like the fabric they are covered in.
In the future I would love to get them reupholstered in something a bit more pet friendly. Thrifted Chairs1Thrifted Chairs4

The chairs cost $85 for the pair. Way cheaper then anything I could buy new and they are super comfy. They are so tall that they remind me of something that you'd see at a Mad Tea Party in Alice in Wonderland. I'd love to share more photos with you, but it would show too much of the living! I am saving that for another post. I painted the entire room over the weekend and I don't have the photos ready yet. I'm trying... :) This post is linked over at A Living Space & Lara's Vintage! Share your thrifty finds!

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wingback chairs are awesome. I have 2 myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so fancy and huge, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wingback chairs, but they can get pricey. You got a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mad hatter tea party chairs!!! what a charming thought. sweet pup, that chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, i love your description of the chairs. dawn suitcase vignettes I linked up to Lara's. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the fabric is absolutely beautiful!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so goood! I'm going to love seeing the transformation of your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are lovely! And they look like they are in fantastic condition!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.