11.03.2012

Things That Make Me Smile

Hello weekend! I'm so glad that you are here. This weekend we are going to check out a few thrift stores, go look at our house again, clean, pack and drink lots of coffee I am sure. I wish I could ride my bike, but Cody is on call for work so we can't be out far away on the trail. I found this amazing quote on Pinterest last night and really wanted to share it with you...


I feel like that sums of the story of my life. I guess I am doing something right. :)
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

3 comments:

  1. I like this a lot! And it's very true!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend yourself, so excited for you guys! ♥ Em

    teatreevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true. You certainly can't make everyone happy all the time.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.