8.24.2012

What I Wore #6

Did you know that Cheyenne Wyoming is the 4th windiest city in the United States?? Oh, lucky me! So please excuse my crazy messy hair. This outfit post is keeping it real and showing you how I look and dress on most days. Good hair days are far and in-between. You are lucky to not get blown away with the wind most days!

WIW TITLE outfit6 650x100WIW6 8.18.12 pic1
Our day started out antiquing, but I had no good photo ops!
Too many people around or the sun was way too bright!
In the evening we decided to take a walk around the parade field on base.
Chloe was in heaven. I had to include this super cute photo of her jumping on me....
WIW6 8.18.12 pic2 This outfit made me feel cute, but a little nerdy.
I am pretty much in love with my black and white Converse.
I want to wear them everyday with everything.
WIW6 8.18.12 pic3
Adorable Nerdy Owl!!! I needed black glasses also to match him!
I think that really would of completed the outfit!
WIW6 owl and instagrampics
Above are my favorite Instagram photos {pre-wind blown hair} of myself! Instagram is addicting.
WIW6 8.18.12 pic4 OUTFIT DETAILS:
Shirt - Wet Seal | Necklace - Owl, Hobby Lobby
Jeans - Thrifted, American Eagle $4 | Shoes - Converse One Stars, Target

The trees along the path are so beautiful. It was my first time walking it.
Poor Cody has to run it while being timed and tested next month!!!
I will miss these nice evenings as the cold weather approaches.

Linking up over on Blonde Episodes for Fashion Fridays!
Have a great weekend!!

VIEW WIW POSTS HERE

10 comments:

  1. I love your converse! I was thinking of getting some grey ones. Have a great weekend!
    Angie
    www.swede-dreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! :) I love seeing converse in outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute and comfy outfit! And your pup is adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really want gray ones also,.....and a whole bunch of other colors!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit, your hair looks totally cute pulled back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute look! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the comfy style!

    Happy Friday! have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Converse rock! I love my pink pair. Your glasses and puppy are adorable &hearts2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daily outfits are the best, I think :) I love the simplicity of your outfits, it suits you. And that owl necklace is so cute! (And so is your dog, oh my!)

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.