8.17.2012

Fashion Friday: Mod Cloth

I love all the pretty things that Mod Cloth! I have yet to purchase anything from them, but plan to. Everything is so cute and unique! Here are a few of my favorite things....

ModCloth Dresses
LINKS
1 2 3

I think they have the BEST dresses!! I also picked out a few coats that I like. It was cold in Wyoming yesterday.
Sad to think that Fall is on the way! The turquoise jacket is my favorite....

ModCloth Jackets
LINKS
1 2 3

I also love their jewelry selection!
Aren't the bows adorable???

ModCloth Jewelry
LINKS
1 2 3

Have you purchased anything from Mod Cloth?
I just hope their stuff is small enough for me since I'm so tiny!

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am linking up over at Blonde Episodes for Fashion Fridays!
Head over to Kori's blog and join the fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the jackets! Fun post. New follower to your blog!
    Angie
    www.swededreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.