8.18.2012

Sponsor My Mod Style in September

I can't believe it's almost September,...but I guess I say that about every month!! Time flies by! Chloe looks so sad in this picture, because she was. It was her dinner time and instead of me feeding her, I made her pose for pictures....

Sponsor Chloe September2012

So I am doing my sponsor call for the month of September! I have decided to start using Passionfruit for my sponsorship program. It's super easy for anyone to use, even if you don't use it on your blog! You just join their site and upload your button/banner in the correct size and it does the rest for you. :)

Here is a look at my sizes & prices:

AD Collage

If you want to swap ads, the smallest size can be used for that.
Please just email me and let me know so I can get a button to you for your blog.

Please visit my sponsorship page for full details.
I would love to have you on my blog!

Also, if we are already swapping ad's, let me know if you want to keep swapping through September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.