8.13.2012

Sponsors & Friends // August

Meet my lovely August sponsors! All blogs that I follow by the way. :)Meet my Sponsors

Melanie from My Billie
Sponsor Post My Billie 650x500
Blog \\ Twitter \\ Pinterest

My Billie is a space where I aim to interact with interesting people and other creatives. I try not to put an emphasis on too much of any one thing, but you'll definitely find fashion DIYs, posts about my everyday life and words that are meant to be encouraging.


Daisy from Boux Who
Sponsor Post Collage Boux Who 650x500
Blog \\ Twitter \\ Bloglovin'

My name is Daisy Watson, i was born on the 30th of August, 1991. I live in Kent, England. I studied art at school, where my teacher told me it was okay for my work to not make sense, which is the best thing i ever learnt in education. Apart from that, i am pretty much a self taught artist. I love to illustrate and it is my dream to write and illustrate my own childrens books. I have 4 cats, and i am unashamedly a crazy cat lady. I love cooking and baking cupcakes. I am inspired by music, cats, birds, the sky, pylons, telephone wires, cute things, fluffy things, colourful things, and feeling happy.


Amanda from Amanda K By The Bay
Sponsor Post Amanda K By The Bay 650x500
Blog \\ Pinterest \\ Bloglovin'

Hello! My blog is a place for me to get a little creative, and share the things I love. On the top of that list is fresh sushi, a good thrift store, a strong cup of coffee and a soft scarf. I have lived in the Pacific Northwest my whole life, and feel so fortunate to live in such a beautiful area of the US. I have had so much fun getting to know people in the blogging community while discovering a new hobby. I currently work as a skin and makeup consultant at Macy's, and am planning on getting my master's degree in the near future. I currently live with my boyfriend of five years, Tommy.


Cassie from Cassie SheaSponsor Post Cassie Shea 650x500
Blog \\ Twitter \\ Tumblr

Howdy! I’m Cassie Shea, a 19 year old native Texan living in Austin. I'm currently a full time student (studying Dietetics and Nutrition) and nanny. I spend my time biking, sewing, baking vegan treats, working, watching way to many horror movies, and enjoying the perks of the Texas sun. I'm bubbly and honest and working toward getting fit and completing my half-sleeve. I'm a proud momma of two boys: Oliver, my longhaired grey tabby, and Uni, my hedgehog. I run a DIY shop where I plan to sell my homemade body scrubs, soaps, and detergents, along with some great vintage clothes I find in Austin.


Violet from Blythe Ponytail Parades Sponsor Post Blythe Ponytail Parades 650x500
Blog \\ Bloglovin' \\ Pinterest

My name is Violet. God is the most important part of my life. He gets me through everything and has blessed me so much! I am a 23 year old living in Indianapolis, Indiana, working at Wiley Book Publishing as a reprint technician and photographing everything! I went to school for Graphic Design and I try to keep that up as much as possible with blog design, logo design, etc. I am in love with a man named Grant. He's an amazing husband and I love him more than life! I have a wonderful family and a puppy named Marshmallow that I'm obsessed with. She's featured on here a lot. This blog is pretty much a compilation of my photography business (Violet Short Photography), it's progress, life, art, work, fashion, and other obsessions!

SponsorShip Post BAR

Thanks to all these lovely ladies for sponsoring My Mod Style this month!
I hope you make some new friends. :)
If you are interesting in sponsoring My Mod Style, I would love to chat with you!
Visit my sponsorship page for more information!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Daisy's picture with her kitty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Violet! :)

    Diana hope you find some blogs you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.