If you haven't heard of the Liebster Award, here is the breakdown:
The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Post 11 things about yourself
3. Answer the questions that the tagger sets for you, plus create 11 new questions for the people you've tagged to answer
4. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
5. Go to their page and tell them
6. No tag backs!
2. I also recently starting having a strong desire to have a baby. Since going Vegan, it's made me want to have a baby that I can raise Vegan. It's such a healthy lifestyle and great for the planet. It's exciting to think about raising a little "mini me".
3. I try to always have my camera with me. (Sometimes I forget it!) I will take 300 pictures just at the park in a single day. I love capturing photos of nature and animals!
4. At one point in time I had 8 pets. 6 cats and 2 dogs! Growing up I always had lots of cats and they are my favorite pet. They are such sweet loving animals.
5. I love listening to "Oldies" music. Songs from the 1950's - 1960's. It is what I call my "happy music". Working in antique stores for many years caused me to hear it all the time. Sooner or later I knew all the words. Most days when I am at home you will hear Buddy Holly playing on my IPOD.
6. I am very scared of Great White Sharks. I am working on my fear by watching Shark Week episodes on Netflix. I am learning more about them to help maybe get over my fear. (It's not working yet.) LOL
7. I don't know how to swim. I want to learn but since my hair is bleached I have to stay out of swimming pools. It's weird because I love the ocean, but I am scared to be in it.
8. I hate cooking,...but love to clean. Cody does most of the cooking. I can cook, I just don't enjoy it. :(
9. I can and sometimes wear kids' clothes because I am so small.
10. I have never gone to college. I go back and forth about whether I want to or not. In about 5 years the Air Force will pay for a complete education for me. But I am 30 and that would make me 36 years old!!! I am happy though with who I am and my life, so I think I am okay with waiting or passing the benefits onto my child someday.
11. I have really bad road rage. It's gotten better, but I can get really mean in the car.
I actually remembering being 3 or 4 years old and riding the Pirates of The Caribbean at Disney World. I remember it being so scarey with the loud canons going off.
2. What's your all time favorite author?
I really don't read, so this is a tuff question for me to answer. I love the Harry Potter books. What a great complex story!
3. If your house suddenly caught on fire and you had five minutes to collect five items, what would you get?
(Not including pets and family, they're all safe!)
My wedding photo album, My honeymoon photo album, My MAC, and a few other boxes I have full of OLD photos. Honestly everything else can be replaced!
4. What are you craving right now?
More coffee. LOL I always want coffee!
5. Who's your current favorite blogger?
Oh, I hate only picking one. I would say Shell from Kitty & Buck. She took the time to email back and forth with me and gave me great advise. It's always "weird" to just randomly email someone. At least it is for me. She was very easy to talk to and kind. :)
6. Do you have an etsy? If not, what would you make if you decided to open one?
I do not have one. I would maybe like to have one someday, I just don't have time. I would sell vintage items and maybe some graphic prints I designed.
7. What do you miss the most about your childhood?
Probably using my imagination. Playing for hours at a time with Barbies, in the woods and with all my toy figurines. I think that's part of the reason I love to collect toys now and be outside!
8. What was your happiest/proudest moment?
This is easy. Last year when Cody graduated his basic training for the Air Force! The first time I saw him after being apart for 8 weeks! I was so happy my face hurt from smiling so big! You can see the graduation HERE.
9. First Movie that comes to mind, go!
Saving Silverman. Gosh, I don't know if that's a good choice! LOL Cody and I just watched it a few nights ago. We think it's one of the dumbest yet funniest movies. We own it on DVD. Jack Black is so funny in it.
10. Do you cry at movies?
YES! That just means it's a good movie. :)
11. Have you ever been on TV?
No. I am totally okay with that. I have no desire to be famous or on TV.
1. What is your favorite colour and why (in five words)? Those five words would actually imply what you think of yourself.
PINK: Happy. Calm. Pretty. Loving. Peaceful.
2. What is your favorite animal and why (in five words)? Those five words would actually imply what you would like in a friend.
Whale: Peaceful. Loving. Unique. Amazing. Beautiful.
3. What have you always wanted to do but never did because you don't dare to?
Learn to swim. I am nervous about drowning. I know I will get over this someday and learn. I went under as a child and it's caused a strong fear of water ever since.
4. What was your dream career as a child?
Be a Veterinarian. I mainly never learned to be a Vet because I can't handle seeing blood. My stomach is not strong enough for this career.
5. What's your favorite game?
I love to play Dr. Mario on the vintage Nintendo! I am really good at it and Cody hates playing against me. lol
6. Tell me about the weirdest dream you have (in life).
I wouldn't even know where to begin! My dreams are crazy. I dream about Zombies a lot because I am so scared of them. I just had a horrible dream the other night that Cody turned into one and was trying to kill me! Whenever I am stressed out in my "regular" life I dream about Zombies! I hate it!
7. Where would you like to go on your next vacation if money was no problem?
If money didn't matter, I would go to Antarctica to see icebergs and whales! I found a travel agency that goes to Antarctica, but it's $14,000 a person!!!!
8. What do you like most about blogging?
Being myself and sharing bits of my life. Inspiring others to live a great life!
9. What's your favorite holiday? (Your birthday doesn't count, even though that's mine too)
I would have to say Halloween. I have always enjoyed buying a costume and dressing up!
10. If you would be a contestant at the Olympics, which sport would you be there for?
Cycling. Even though I can't even go up a simple hill in Colorado! LOL I would love to be that in shape! WOW!
11. How do you like to spend your time on a day to day basis?
I spend a lot of time blogging. I kinda wish I didn't, but it is a creativity outlet for me. I think that is why I spend so much time doing it. I love creating things on Photoshop and editing pictures I have taken.
I tried to pick bloggers who had not been awarded yet, some are though!
1. Peggy from Creative Influences
2. Kim from Her Sunday
3. Amanda from Amanda K By The Bay
4. Michelle from On The Adventure
5. Carol from Calypte Collection
6. Margo from Craft Pond
7. Daisy from Boux Who
8. Kelley from A Crooked Trail
9. Katherine from Of Corgis & Cocktails
10. Katie from It's Better 2 Help People Then Garden Gnomes
11. Amber from The Owl's Den
1. If you made a "bucket list" what would be one of the top things you'd want to do?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. Are you a dog person or a cat person, and why?
4. What was your favorite childhood toy?
5. What is your favorite type of music?
6. If you could travel to one place where would it be?
7. What is your favorite thing about your personality?
8. What is a perfect day for you?
9. What is your favorite decorating style?
10. Do you have any collections?
11. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
This is fun to do, but man what a lot of typing!
I hope my 11 tagged bloggers will play along! :)
Just leave me a comment here if you answer the questions and I will make sure to read them!
Feel free to use my graphics for your post if you'd like.