7.26.2012

Decor Love: Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters seems to always have the coolest home decor items. There is always something new and fun to look at on their website. Here are some of my favorite items currently...

Decor Love urbanoutfitters july2012
LINKS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Have you ever purchased anything from Urban Outfitters?
I still haven't! Usually once I go to, the item I want is sold out!
Bad luck I suppose.
I like their stuff because it's unique.

VIEW DECOR LOVE POSTS HERE

4 comments:

  1. love this! i've had my eye on that pendant light - it's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm totally stealing number 2 from you for my own list! That is gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how everything worked well together. My favorite thing is the elephant wall mural. Feel free to "steal" anything. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that chair! I usually only buy small items from Urban Outfitters. I have some really cute salt and pepper shakers from there that I love!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.